Miss Audrey stand out among the ladies watch, it can be used as a wrist watch, a table clock and a pendant.
Green is a symbol of hope, luck, growth, and nature in many cultures. Today, this link also symbolizes environmental protection. What cleaner energy is there than the one that powers a mechanical watch movement ? It is one of the most eco-friendlier approach than storing this energy in a barrel that can provide this function for centuries.
In 2020, the House of BOVET is showcasing green dials across its collections. The iconic Miss Audrey and Monsieur Bovet are two of the many designs adorned in this color. Bovet won the 2020 GPHG (Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève) ladie’s watch of the year prizw with its Miss Audrey model.
Patented Amadeo® case’s, introduced in 2010, convertible feature allows the timepiece to be worn on the wrist, transformed into a table clock or turned into a majestic pendant without needing to use any tools.
With its 36 mm diameter steel case, Miss Audrey (as the name emphasizes) is a fitting timepiece for every moment in the life of the modern man people with its elegance and understated design. Miss Audrey’s components are hand-made and produced by traditional methods that follows from generation to generation. The traditional methods that the Bovet brothers used back at the dawn of the 19th century, and that optimally limited the friction of the components in a movement. As in the past, Bovet allowing user comfort and chronometry thus meeting the highest criteria applied in fine watchmaking.
The guilloché motif on Monsieur Bovet’s two dials is an extension of the Maison BOVET’s symbol for Far East past: a lotus flower with twelve petals that symbolizes the twelve hours counted on the dials.
- Design with 103 diamonds that inspired by 1830 Bovet watches.
- Patented Amadeo® case’s convertible feature allows the timepiece to be worn on the wrist, transformed into a table clock or turned into a majestic pendant without needing to use any tools.
- An original long jade bead necklace that highlights the refinement of the timepiece.
- Automatic movement displaying the date at 6 o’clock (rare for this kind of mechanisms)
- A dial with a lotus flower with twelve petals traditional guilloché motif.